We are the local Church of Scotland congregation in the Glenburn area of Paisley, welcoming to one and all.
Our Sunday Service starts at 11am and lasts for one hour. It features modern music, songs and traditional hymns.
For children we offer a Creche; KidsZone for Primary ages and GodZone for teenagers.
Whether you have a church background, or are looking for the first time, you'll find us an easy and friendly gathering of people.
It would be great to see you.
Church of Scotland Vision
The vision of The Church of Scotland is to be a church which seeks to inspire the people of Scotland and beyond with the Good News of Jesus Christ through enthusiastic worshipping, witnessing, nurturing and serving communities.
Glenburn Parish Vision
- First Sunday in Advent, 11am Service
- first of our joint Informal Bible studies with Neilston Parish Church will be held at Glenburn 4 – 5pm
- Bubblegum and Fluff with Langcraigs and Bushes Primary schools
- KidZone and GodZone Christmas party 2 – 4pm
- Second Sunday in Advent, Christmas Gift Service 11am.
- Advent Bible study will be at Neilston 4- 5PM
- Golden Age Christmas Lunch
- Third Sunday in Advent, Service 11am
Bereavement Service 2.30 to 3.30pm
Advent Bible Study will be in Glenburn 4-5pm
- Fourth Sunday in Advent, Nativity service 1am
- Advent Bible Study held at Neilston 4- 5pm
- Family Christmas Eve Service 7 – 8pm
- Watchnight service in Neilston Parish Church
New Session Clerk & Deputy Session Clerk
At a meeting of the Kirk Session held on Thursday 22nd March, the Kirk Session approved the appointment of Muriel Smith as Session Clerk and Florence Blackburn as Deputy Session Clerk.
Locum & Interim Moderator
Rev Maureen Leitch is our Locum and our Interim Moderator is John Spooner who will be conducting services on a regular basis on Sunday’s at 11am.